At Gage, we believe outstanding communication strategies come from outstanding insights. Without a commitment to research and analytics, we never fully realize the potential of a company or brand. Communications success sits where research and strategic thinking intersect.
For this reason, Gage is committed to research and information-gathering at each step of the communication process. Our partners bring decades of research experience to the asking of outstanding questions – and helping all of us better understand the answers.
Whatever your industry, whoever your target audience, we can help develop a research approach that gets to the heart of your opportunity or the crux of your challenge.
Gage Patient Direct
Developing programs for patients without patient insights and experiences seems a bit silly, doesn’t it? Patient-centric businesses and strategies need to open the door to meaningful dialogue with patients early and often – even when (perhaps most importantly when) those patients are hard to reach or belong to tiny patient populations.
Important questions might include:
- How do patients manage their disease?
- Who is really influencing how they manage their disease?
- Do patients know how to follow their treatment plan appropriately?
- What information or assistance do patients need to follow their treatment plan? To make their life easier?
- Why do patients not fill or not repeat their prescriptions?
- What do patients need from information materials so they are relevant, credible and easy-to-understand?
. . . and a host of others we can develop in collaboration with you and your team.
Don’t be put off by what might be perceived as a difficult or frustrating patient search and recruitment process. If you are committed to reflecting an authentic patient point of view in your brand planning, we can help.